WBSEDCL Vacancy 2017 – West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invites application from Indian Nationals to fill-up the total 365 Posts of Sub Assistant Engineer.
Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment in WBSEDCL
Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Vacancy: 323 Posts (UR:164 || SC:74 ||ST:19 ||OBC-A:33 ||OBC-B:23 || PWD:10)
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Institute/College duly recognized by any of the State Council of Technical Education.
Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Vacancy: 42 Posts (UR:19 || SC:10 ||ST:03 ||OBC-A:05 ||OBC-B:03 || PWD:02)
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from Institute/College duly recognized by any of the State Council of Technical Education.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2017 for all the posts with relaxation in the upper age limit of 3 Years for OBC (A) & OBC (B) and 5 Years for SC & ST candidates of West Bengal only
Application Fee: Rs.300/-, for reserved category No fee
Important Dates for Application for Recruitment in WBSEDCL:
- Commencement of online application process: 18-03-2017
- Closure of online application process: 07-04-2017
- Last date for receiving hard copies of the application along with credentials: 17-04-2017
See detailed advertisement for Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment in WBSEDCL: Click Here