SBI PO Result 2017 declared at sbi.co.in – Check your SBI PO prelims result 2017 by entering registration number / roll number and date of birth or password from the state bank of India’s official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Result 2017 – Important dates
- Declaration of SBI PO Prelims Result 2017: 04-06-2017
- Declaration of SBI PO Prelims Result 2017: 19-06-2017
- Declaration of Final Result 2017: 05-08-2017.
SBI PO Result 2017 for prelims exam will publish on 17th May 2017 at www.sbi.co.in. SBI PO Mains exam results will release on 19th June 2017 .Interviews are likely to be conducted in the month of August.
Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for Prelims, Mains & Interview rounds from the state bank of India’s official website sbi.co.in..
The state bank of India will declare SBI PO result in 3 phases. In each phase, online test takers must check their SBI PO results on the given dates.
- Phase I: SBI PO Prelim result to be announced on 04th May 2017. This prelims online test was conducted on 29-04-2017, 30-04-2017,
6-05-2017 & 7-05-2017.
- Phase II: SBI PO Mains result to be declared on 19th June 2017 for online test held on 04th June 2017
- Phase III: The final result of Group Discussion & Interview likely to be out on 05th August 2017.
SBI PO Result 2017 for Prelims, Mains & Interview
|SBI PO 2017 Result Event||Date|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29-04-2017, 30-04-2017, |
6-05-2017 & 7-05-2017
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||17-05-2017|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||4th June 2017|
|Declaration of Result – Main||19th June 2017|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||10th July 2017 onward|
|Declaration of Final Result||5th Aug 2017|
How to Check SBI PO Result 2017 for Prelims Exam
- Firstly, log on to the SBI official website i.e www.sbi.co.in. or
- Select direct link of SBI result 2017 (to be hosted here on 04th May 2017)
- Click on SBI PO Preliminary Result.
- A new window will open with login form. Enter your registration number, password and image security code details and click on the submit button. Your actual marks and cut off marks will displayed on the screen
- Lastly, if you got selected, download admit card for main online test and take this test on 04th June 2017.
In the SBI PO online tests, each section has an individual cut-off. Apart this, there is also an overall cut off decided by the state bank of India that you need to cross to move to the next round till the final selection.
The number of candidates to be selected for SBI PO Main exam after the Preliminary exam is approximately 20 times of the available positions. In addition, the State bank of India will release sectional and state wise cut off marks. The official and expected SBI PO cut off marks 2017 for prelims exam given below.
- General : 47.50 Marks
- OBC : 44.50 Marks
- SC : 38.75 Marks
- ST : 29.25 Marks
- OH : 36.00 Marks
- VH : 37.00 Marks
- HI : 15.75 Marks
The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of online tests and Group Discussion & Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category and the same to be published at sbi.co.in.