Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for 2173 Medical Officer (MO) Asst Surgeon vacancies in Group-A (Junior Branch) under Health & Family Welfare Department. Eligible Aspirants can apply online from 19-12-2017 to 17-01-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)||2173||Age between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2017.||Refer notification document given below in this notification.|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- B.B.S. or equal Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India, valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- Aspirants belong to SC/ ST of Odisha and persons with disability, whose permanent disability is more than 40% are exempted from this payment.
- Rs.300/- is applicable to other aspirants.
- The fee can be paid through Online Challan deposit in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through opsc.gov.in. After submission of online application, they need to send the printout of submitted copy to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr.P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001. Aspirants have to send related documents, passport size photographs with the application form.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Select the desired post & read the notification carefully
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online – 17-01-2018. Posts.