Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2018-19: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate professional degree which trains students for work as a teacher or professor in schools/colleges/universities. There are many reputed colleges and institutes in India that offers B.Ed education in various fields.
In Jharkhand state, B.Ed is considered as one of the most preferred choice among the students to pursue their career in teaching. Candidates who want to become a teacher in any school and colleges located at Jharkhand state are needed to hold a B.Ed degree along with passing CTET, TET and REET Exams with good marks.
Eligible aspirants, who want to get B.Ed admission in Jharkhand state, must have to submit their Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2018-19 Application form as per schedule date. The candidates can check the complete details regarding Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2018 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Apply for Various Programs Offered by Chandigarh University
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand B.Ed 2018
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for admission. The important eligibility criteria of Jharkhand B.Ed admission are given below:
Required Academic qualification
- Applicants should have done graduation in any field with no less than 50% marks from a recognized university/college.
- In case of reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD the minimum qualifying marks are 45%.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2018-19 Application Form: How to apply?
- Aspirants can apply for B.Ed admission through both online and offline mode.
- For online Application mode, candidates can visit official portal of respective of institute / college / university.
- For offline application process, candidates should visit the concerned college campus where they want to pursue their B.Ed degree.
- Candidates need to submit the following documents along with the application form
List of required documents
- Attested photocopy of mark sheet of all three years graduation degree.
- One Attested copy of ID Proof such as voter card, Aadhar card, passport.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Attested photocopy of caste certificate (for Reserved Category candidates)
- Latest Passport size photos of the candidate
Related Posts via Categories