HNL Recruitment 2017 www.hnlonline.com Apply Offline for Trade Apprentices – 48 Posts
HNL (Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) has Conducted a Jobs career Notification for Trade Apprentices Posts on December 2017. Eligible and Interested Candidates may attend Written Test on 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th & 18th December 2017. Other details like age limit, Pay scale, educational qualification & how to apply for HNL Recruitment 2017 are given below.
HNL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 48 Posts.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1.Fitter||15||Rs. 7000/- per month.|
|2 Electrician||10||Rs. 7000/- per month.|
|3.Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioninq||2||Rs. 7000/- per month.|
|4 lnstrument Mechanic||6||Rs. 7000/- per month.|
|5 Turner||2||Rs. 7000/- per month.|
|6. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||4||Rs. 7000/- per month.|
|7. Machinist||1||Rs. 7000/- per month.|
|8. Welder||5||Rs. 7000/- per month.|
|9. Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||3||Rs. 6250/- per month.|
Important Dates :
- Advt. Date : 05th Dec. 2017.
Written Test Dates :
- Fitter : 12th Dec. 2017.
- Electrician : 13th Dec. 2017.
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioninq : 13th Dec. 2017.
- lnstrument Mechanic : 14th Dec. 2017.
- Turner : 15th Dec. 2017.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 15th Dec. 2017.
- Machinist : 15th Dec. 2017.
- Welder : 16th Dec. 2017.
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant : 18th Dec. 2017.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit should be – Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 25 Years.
Educational Qualification :
For Fitter Post : Passed in the relevant ITI Trade Examination NCVT Approved.
For Programming & Systems Administration Assistant Post : Pass COPA,/PASAA.
- For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Selection Procedure : All Eligible Candidates will be Selected Based on their Performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- For above Posts Eligible candidate may appear directly at HNL Training Centre (Kalari), Newsprint Nagar, Kottayam at 09.30 am for a Written Test.
About HNL :
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL), a Government of India Enterprise, has always been a front-runner in the Newsprint segment of the Pulp & Paper industry offering the best quality Newsprint at competitive prices to the Indian print media. HNL’s extensive contributions to the society, place it among the more responsible and responsive corporates in the country.